Papaya for Cancer is really effective, it is a miraculous food with numerous amazing health benefits. Here we will be looking and finding the answer to out questions like can papaya leaf cure cancer? How to use papaya leaves for cancer?
Some of the high benefits of Papaya Leaf are: anti-aging properties, compensate vitamin deficiencies, and mitigation of health problems like acne and other skin ailments. Besides this, it is also helpful in menstrual pain, malaria, cataracts, common cold, flu, dengue fever, heart disease and reduces the risk of stroke. Moreover, papaya leaves have this ability to reverse many diseased conditions which are precursors of cancer like constipation, malnutrition, heartburn, indigestion, gastric ulcers, inflammatory bowel disease, and enlarged prostate (BPH).
In addition to some of these basic cures from papaya, it possesses powerful healing compounds in its leaves which are important for health and vitality.
Papaya leaf cancer treatment is really an effective procedure. Papaya leaves contain a milky sap which is great for preventing and killing the growth of cancer cells. As it contains a chemical compound named as Acetogenin which possesses antitumor activities. It is capable to induce cancer cell death through apoptosis which is the major reason for choosing Papaya Leaves for Cancer Treatment.
Research has proved that papaya leaves have the miraculous power to stop and control the growth of cancer cells, and stop the process of metastasis, and normalize the cell cycle. Because of its antioxidant activity, papaya contributes its effectiveness by acting as an anti-cancer agent. Studies conducted have proved that papaya leaves contain agents that have the capability to kill cancer cells, especially of the cervix, prostate, liver, breast, and lung.
Papaya leaves exhibit immunomodulatory, antitumor and antioxidant effects in vitro. So, go through the complete article, to know in detail about Papaya Leaf Cancer Treatment.
Papaya and cancer Treatment Correlation
Some specific ways in which papaya leaves potentially help in palliating cancer are:
- Chemotherapy: Papaya enhances chemotherapy effectiveness and reduces chemotherapy side effects.
- Immune Function: Papaya has lots of antioxidants which boost the immune system. Papaya leaves also produce “Th1,” which is an anti-cancer cytokine that helps fight against cancer cells.
- Platelets: Papaya holds power to reverse thrombocytopenia (low platelet counts), which is a common condition among cancer patients. It possesses the potential to enhance the platelet count. It also helps in improving low platelet count.
- Poor Appetite: With cancer, people suffer from lack of appetite. Papaya improves appetite, restores lost vigor and vitality back to the patient, Another reason to try papaya leaves for cancer
- Malnutrition: Papaya leaves are a rich source of vitamins A, B, C, D and E, antioxidant flavonoids and carotenoids. They also comprise 50 or more amino acids like threonine, valine, leucine, glycine, phenylalanine, lysine, cysteine, histidine, tyrosine, alanine, proline, aspartate. It also contains papain which is a digestive enzyme and helps to digest protein, fats, and carbohydrates.
A remedy to palliate cancer by papaya leaves is to use in form of a tea that is papaya leaf tea. This can be prepared at home easily.
How to Make Papaya Leaf Tea for Cancer?
Papaya leaf tea for cancer patients is really effective, let us find out how to make papaya leaf tea for cancer:
- Completely rinse 7 medium sized papaya leaves with normal tap water
- Then chop them up into pieces and place them in a saucepan containing 2 liters of water.
- Boil the leaves in the water completely. Then reduce the heat down to a mild simmer for 2 hours and leave it to boil to form an extraction. By this time the concoction should be reduced by half of its volume.
- Once this is reduced, let it cool.
- Remove the papaya leaves from the saucepan through a sieve. Strain the liquid and it is ready for use
- Drink 50 ml of this concentrated papaya leaf tea at a time.
- Drinking further 50 ml of this tea twice more in a day making it for a total of 3 times a day preferably before meals is the suggested dosage and perfect timing for this natural cancer palliation.
Thus, it will be highly beneficial to incorporate papaya into our lives. Seeking so much powerful miraculous existence of compounds in papaya leaves it is surely a good way to prevent, control and palliates cancer naturally at your homes. Therefore, go with papaya leaf cancer cure at home itself.
Leave a reply
Also read:12 Cancer Causing Foods You Must Avoid