The brain is an essential part of the body. The brain is the control center of many vital functions of the body, be it related to speech, thinking, movement, thoughts, emotions, memory, vision, hearing, that is any sensory responses, or analytical or logical responses and more. It controls the functioning of all body organs.
Any brain cancer develops inside the cells of the brain.Primary brain tumours are classified on the basis of the location, type and grade of cell or tissue of a tumour affecting the brain.
Mostly when cancer develops somewhere else in the body and it spreads to the part of the brain, then it is known as a secondary brain tumour, or as metastatic brain cancer. lung, colon, kidney and breast cancers are some of the most common cancers that spread to the brain.
It is been seen that brain cancer is caused by the spread of cancer cells from a particular body organ to the brain. Though the causes for the change from normal cells to cancer cells be it in a metastatic tumour or primary brain tumours is not fully understood.
Data insights shown by the research scientists indicate that certain risk factors present in people are more likely to develop brain cancer than others.
Individuals who are working in an oil refinery, or those who are handling jet fuels or chemicals like benzene, chemists, embalmers, or rubber-industry labourers, harmful chemical industry workers they have a high risk of developing brain cancer.
Other risk factors like smoking, radiation exposure, and chronic viral infection (have only suggested not proven to be the causative agent of brain cancer. No particular cause or reason till date has been ruled out which can directly prove that such a thing is a causative agent of brain cancer.
More than 40 major types of brain tumours are presently based on the location of infection, spreading, grading and type. But broadly they are being grouped into two main types:
- Benign – These brain tumours are slow-growing and not likely to spread to other parts. Common types of benign brain tumours are meningiomas, neuromas, pituitary tumours and craniopharyngiomas.
- Malignant – These brain tumours are cancerous and have the capability to spread to the other parts of the brain or spinal cord. Common types of malignant brain tumour are: include astrocytomas, oligodendrogliomas, glioblastomas and mixed glioma.
Brain tumour signs and symptoms are very broad. Symptoms of a brain tumour persist no matter whether a tumour is benign (not cancerous) or cancerous in nature. Any brain tumour is it primary or secondary it is present with similar symptoms, which depend on the size, location, and rate of growth of a tumour.
The first symptom of a brain tumour is a headache. The headaches intensity can range from being mild, to severe, and to persistent. The headaches can come and go. Though a headache is not always brain tumours it can be due to any reason also.
Other symptoms of a brain tumour are:
- Having difficulty speaking or remembering words
- Having disturbed sensory responses be it: vision, hearing, smell or taste
- Having seizures: when severe a convulsion or when mild there is a fleeting disturbance of awareness, sensation or jerking muscles.
- Having a weakness or paralysis in any part of the body
- Not having balance
- Having general irritability, drowsiness or a change in personality
- Having nausea and vomiting.
As the brain is divided into 4 lobes so, location-specific symptoms are:
- For frontal lobe: Poor reasoning skills, inappropriate social behaviour, personality changes, poor speech, planning and coordination.
- For temporal lobe: This lobe leads to poor memory, hearing loss, difficulty in language comprehension.
- Parietal lobe: This lobe leads to poor language interpretation, decreased touch and pain, and poor touch sensations and impaired spatial and visual perception.
- Occipital lobe: Damage to this lobe causes poor/loss of vision.
- Cerebellum: Damage to this causes poor balancing, muscular movements, and posture.
- Brain stem: Damage to this affects the blood pressure, food swallowing, and difference in heartbeat rates.
Many behavioural changes are seen in persons affected by brain tumours due to changes in their lobes as these are only responsible for the all regulatory activities and cognition and thinking abilities.
Prognosis for any disease is the expected outcome of the disease. For any individual prognosis depends on the type and staging grade of cancer, also on their age and general well-being of the person at the time of diagnosis.
Brain tumours that are benign tumours can be completely removed, and so the cure is likely. In case of malignant brain tumours, the outcomes depend on how slowly or quickly the tumour is developing and the body is showing a response to treatment.
Whenever a brain tumour is suspected by the doctor after a physical examination. Now, in order to check whether the different parts of the brain are functioning properly or not through checking of reflexes, muscle strength of body, body’s ability to feel pin-pricks and body’s ability to distinguish between hot and cold some investigation is proceeded to rule out certain things. Though its proven evidence of having cancer can only be ruled out by diagnostic tests.
A brain tumour diagnostic test is usually done by MRI or CT scans.
Other diagnostic tests that are used to determine the brain cancer are:
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- PET scan
- Single photon emission CT scan
- lumbar puncture.
Why choose Dr. Rishi Sharma homoeopathy treatment over conventional methods?
Dr. Rishi’s blood cancer treatment is based on scientific methods which are time-tested, cost-effective, non-surgical, painless and 100% safe. In comparison, conventional treatment methods are expensive and with side-effects.
Additionally, unlike conventional methods, CANDROL is free from any side effects as no material doses are being used.
CANDROL is the modern era Homoeopathy Immunotherapy practice specially designed for cancer cases and in many places does not follow conventional homoeopathy rules like potencies, constitutional approach( where palliation is immediately required) and single remedy system.
This is not a single mind approach but the result of outcome and the inference of world-class bodies and international conferences notes who are constantly involved in finding quick solutions and results in gross pathological changes like cancer.
There is no contradiction with any other therapy is noted so far so CANDROL can thus be taken along with any other parallel therapy.
Treatment with CANDROL is cost-effective and affordable.
The prevention of recurrence of cancer to the maximum extent possible is only possible by CANDROL.
The quality of life enhances by the use of CANDROL to a great extent.
So, Book An Appointment with Dr. Rishi for satisfactory guidance and understanding and be relieved from the disease.