Breast cancer is the most invasive form of cancer which of late has become quite predominant in the women with many cases being reported nowadays. It starts in the cells of the breast when they start to grow and divide uncontrollably abnormally. They result in the formation of a tumor which could either be malignant ie: cancerous or can metastasize ie: spread to the surrounding areas and to the distant parts of the body.
It’s a conception that women are mostly affected by breast cancer but men are too affected by it.
Candrol Cancer Treatment Center Jaipur is known internationally for this new modality of cancer treatment called “CANDROL”, CANDROL is the modern era homeopathy immunotherapy practice specially designed for cancer cases and in many places does not follow conventional homeopathy rules like potencies, constitutional approach (where palliation is immediately required) and single remedy system.
This is not a single mind approach but the result of outcome and the inference of world-class bodies and international conferences notes who are constantly involved in finding quick solutions and results in gross pathological changes like cancer.
CANDROL is the 4th modality of medicine discovered in India by the Oncologist Dr. Rishi Sharma and his team.
CANDROL is emerging is the only hope for terminal cancer patients and for newly diagnosed patients combining both CANDROL and conventional therapies is indicated to reduce disease load immediately.
There is no contradiction with any other therapy is noted so far so candrol can thus be taken along with any other parallel therapy.
It is a side-effect free treatment since no material doses are being used.
According to Globocan 2012 Data, Breast Cancer is the leading Cancer type diagnosed in Women of India. A few years back, people used to go to western countries for Breast Cancer Treatment because of high-quality facilities, best treatment methods, and techniques, experienced panel of oncologists. But now the trend has changed as in India, you get all these services at 3-5 times less cost compared to that of western countries. The general factors which influence the cost of Breast Cancer Treatment in India are:
- Stage of Disease
- Medical Health of Patient
- Metastasis Level
- Type of Treatment Method
So, get the most effective and affordable Breast Cancer Treatment in India at Candrol.
The very first signs of appearance that are visible to the eye are usually an area of thickened tissue in the breast, or presence of a lump in the breast or in an armpit. Early diagnosis of breast cancer increases the chances of recovery.
The signs and symptoms of breast cancer to be looked for are:
- Existence of pain in the armpits or breast that does not change with the monthly cycle
- Redness of the skin of the breast,
- Rashes around or on one of the nipples
- Fluid or watery discharge from a nipple, sometimes containing blood
- Sunken or inverted nipple
- Change in the size or shape of the breast
- Peeling, flaking, or scaling of the skin on the breast or nipple
- Skin irritation or dimpling (sometimes looking like an orange peel)
- Nipple retraction (turning inward)
- Though all lumps are never cancerous, women should have them checked by a medical professional.
Read in Details About Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer
The risk factors associated with breast cancer are:
- Being female. Women have high chances of developing breast cancer.
- Increasing age. With increasing age risk increases of having the disease.
- A personal history of breast cancer. Having a breast cancer in one breast, one has an increased risk of developing cancer in another one.
- A family history of breast cancer. If anyone in the family is it one’s mother, sister or daughter if is diagnosed with breast cancer previously then chances of developing it increase for the individual.
- Inherited genes that increase cancer risk. Some gene mutations that pose a threat to the risk of breast cancer are passed from parents to children. Gene mutations like BRCA1 and BRCA2 increase the risk of breast cancer, but they never make cancer inevitable.
- Exposure to radiation
- Obesity. Beginning your period at a younger age. Beginning of menstrual cycle before the age of 12 increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Beginning menopause at an older age
- Having your first child at an older age mostly after 30 years of age.
- Having never been pregnant.
- Postmenopausal hormone therapy. Women taking medications that combine estrogen and progesterone in order to treat the signs and symptoms of menopause have an increased risk of breast cancer.
- Drinking alcohol.
For More Information on Causes of Breast cancer and Risk factors follow the given link.
Monitoring, examination and preventing all the things that increase the risk of the causing of breast cancer are:
- Ask your doctor about breast cancer screening. Getting a breast cancer screening done in order to be satisfied that the disease does not exist is the best resort to be protected and away from it.
- Become familiar with your breasts is necessary as with time any changes to them will help determine many things. Therefore, a breast self-exam should be done regularly.
- Limiting the amount of alcohol drinking is necessary.
- Exercise most days of the week.
- Limit postmenopausal hormone therapy. Combination hormone therapy or estrogen and progesterone should be limited as it increases the risk of breast cancer. To reduce the risk of breast cancer, use the lowest dose of hormone therapy possible for the shortest amount of time.
- Maintaining a healthy weight.
- Choose a healthy diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables organically.
Breast cancer is diagnosed by various methods. The tests and procedures employed for the diagnosis are as follows:
- Breast exam: Physical examination of both the breasts and lymph nodes in the armpit is done by a doctor, he checks for all the abnormalities.
- Mammogram: It is an X-ray of the breast done by a mammogram. Mammograms are commonly used to screen for breast cancer. If an abnormality is detected on a screening mammogram, your doctor may recommend a diagnostic mammogram to further evaluate that abnormality.
- Breast ultrasound: Ultrasound is done to detect the formation of any new lumps or cyst or any solid mass.
- Removing a sample of breast cells for testing (biopsy): A biopsy is performed to extract a part of the tissue from the identified or suspicious area wherein the biopsy samples are then sent to a laboratory for analysis whether the cells are cancerous or not.
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), CT scan etc.
Stages of breast cancer are determined based on the size of a tumour and its spreading to lymph nodes or other parts of the body.
The various stages of breast cancer are as follows:
- Stage 0: It is known as the ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS), here cancerous cells are only limited to the duct and they have not invaded the surrounding tissues.
- Stage 1: In this stage, the tumour has developed up to 2 centimetres (cm) across and has not affected any of the lymph nodes.
- Stage 2: By the time this stage is reached tumour spreads more nearby areas.
- Stage 3: In this stage, the tumour is up to 5 cm across and has spread to lymph nodes.
- Stage 4: In this stage, cancer has spread to the distant organs mostly to the bones, liver, brain, or lungs.
To Know More About the Breast Cancer Stages follow the link.
If taken local treatments where the treatments without affecting the various body parts treat the cancer are:
Surgery and radiation therapy.
Besides treating the disease by local treatments there are systemic treatments too which are systemic in nature as they have the capability to reach the cancer cells almost anywhere in the body. Systemic treatment is either given orally or directly into the bloodstream. Systemic treatments are Chemotherapy, hormone therapy, and targeted therapy.
So, Book an Appointment with Dr. Rishi for satisfactory guidance and understanding and be relieved from the disease.