Liver Cancer Treatment
Liver Cancer Treatment
Liver, the largest gland of human body, is responsible for the uptake, storage, and disposal of core nutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats), drugs as well as toxins. It actively participates in body’s metabolism activities and produces synthetic proteins essential for blood clotting.
Cancer appears due to the result of either mutation or damage to the cellular DNA. The abnormal
replication of liver cells is called Liver Cancer. It is a condition which produces a mass of tissues (tumor) which develops cancer in later stages.
Liver Cancer Homeopathy Treatment
Unlike other medicines, Homeopathy is based on a completely different concept. It stimulates the patient’s body to fight against the illness and helps to regain good health. At Candrol Centre, Dr. Rishi’s Cancer treatment research foundation, we offer innovative molecular medicines to treat liver cancer.
This purely scientific treatment method is customized as per the conditions of the patients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
1. How Liver Cancer develops and what causes it?
It’s not yet clear as to what exactly the cause of liver cancer is. In most of the cases of liver cancer, the chronic infection (with certain hepatitis viruses) can develop as liver cancer.
Liver cancer occurs due to mutation in the DNA’s liver cells. This mutational change results into eventual growth of tumor (an accumulated mass of cancerous cells).
2. What are the symptoms of Liver cancer?
Till the time the liver cancer reaches an advanced stage, the symptoms of liver cancer tend to go amiss,
or remain unnoticed. Severe pain in affected area is one of the most probable symptoms.
- loss of appetite
- loss of weight
- fever of unknown origin
- limb weakness
- sensory loss
- Absence of tendon reflexes in the limb
- Pain in upper (upper right part) abdomen
In more advanced stages, it can show the symptoms of yellowing of the skin and eyes i.e. jaundice.
3. What could be the possible reason for the pain?
This pain may be associated with several possibilities: –
- Infection due to cancer
- Invasion of normal tissues
- Stretching or damage of internal tissue due to tumor growth
- Blockage of a vital passageway due to abnormal growth
- Pressure on other organs due to tumor
4. What are major factors that increase the risk of liver cancer?
The major factors that can develop and increase the risks of liver cancer are: –
- Chronic infection with hepatitis B virus (HBV) or hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Inherited liver diseases such as hemochromatosis, Wilson’s disease etc.
- Diabetes (blood sugar disorder)
- Accumulation of fat in the liver
- Exposure to chemicals—Aflatoxins is a poisonous element found in crops (corn and peanuts) storage area.
- Unhealthy body mass index
- Alcohol consumption
5. How is Liver Cancer diagnosed?
In the early stages of liver cancer, it may go undetected for a long time, sometimes months or even years. The diagnostic process includes:
- Blood test to detect AFP (alpha fetoprotein), a type of protein produced by cancerous tumors
- MRI or CT scan
- Biopsy to detect and reveal the tumor (cancerous (malignant) or non-cancerous (benign))
6. What are the treatment methods for Liver Cancer? How is Candrol better?
In the early stages of surgery for Liver transplant, there are two major treatment methods for liver tumors. Conversely, in advanced stage radiation, Chemotherapy and ablative therapy can be used.
However, Candrol provides an effective homeopathic alternative to treat Liver Cancer.
The aggressive diagnosis and 100% homeopathic treatment strategies employed by Dr. Rishi’s CandrolCenter can help cure liver cancer in a painless and effective way.
Regain your health with Candrol now!