Brain Tumor Treatment
Brain Tumor Treatment
Brain tumor occurs due to the presence of an abnormal, uncontrolled division of cells within the brain. It is generally non-cancerous in the beginning, but it can gradually turn into fatal cancerous cells.
Brain tumor Treatment in Homeopathy
Surgical removal of Brain Tumor can provide relief, but is one of the most risky surgical operations. Even after surgery, it has been found that there is a very high degree of redevelopment of a new tumor in the same patient. Thus, all the Brain Tumor patients who have gone through surgical treatment have to go for routine MRI scans frequently, depending on an individual’s case.
At Candrol Center, the homeopathic treatment for brain cancer is targeted towards the pathological condition of the patients. It naturally eliminates the cancerous cells in the patient’s body and prevents metastasis and recurrences of its complications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
1. What causes brain tumor?
The exact cause of brain tumor is unknown. What is clear is that brain tumors are spreadable. But it is
not communicable, so it never transfers from one to another person.
2. What are the risk factors?
As per research, the following risk factors can be associated with brain tumor: –
- Gender—Brain tumors are common in males rather than females gender.
- Age Factor – It has been found that people who are 70 years old or older are the most susceptible to brain tumor.
- Hereditary genetics – People with family history of brain tumor are more likely to develop brain tumor.
- Expose to radiation or chemicals – Nuclear industry workers are faced with a high risk of brain tumor. Moreover, exposure to chemicals such as Formaldehyde, Vinyl chloride (used in plastic industry) and Acrylonitrile (used in textile industry) increase the risks of brain cancer as well.
3. What are the symptoms of brain tumors?
It depends on the type, size, and location of the tumor. When a tumor presses or damages certain areas of the brain, it can cause swelling or fluid build-up etc.
The most common symptoms are:
- Morning Headaches
- Vomiting and Nausea
- Frequent changes in vision,speech, or hearing
- Numbness in legs and arms
- Problem in body balancing and walking
- Quick change in personality, fluctuation in the ability to concentrate, and erratic changes in mood
- Memory problems
- Muscle jerking
4. What are the diagnosis procedures?
Brain cancer diagnosis:
- Physical examination
- CT scan
- MRI Physical scan
- PET scan
- Spinal tap
- Skull x-ray
5. What is Biopsy?
It is a cancer examination method to scan for cancerous cells in the brain. A pathologist removes tissues
for a microscopic study of the abnormal cells.
Biopsy show signs of tissue changes in the body and the growth rate of cancerous cells as well as other
conditions. It is the only way that assures a proper diagnosis of brain tumor.
6. How is Dr. Rishi Sharma’s treatment center ‘Candrol’ different?
Candrol is a Homeopathy Cancer Treatment Centre initiated by Dr. Rishi Sharmawith a mission to increase the quality of life. The treatment is based purely on innovative, advance molecular science which is painless and highly effective. It offers you a well-researched, scientifically developed and cost effective homeopathic cancer treatment.
It is time to turn to Homeopathy to treat brain tumors. Get in touch with us now!