Blood cancer is a cancer term that affects the blood, bone marrow and lymphatic system. It affects the overall production and function of the blood cells.
Generally, it starts in the bone marrow where blood is produced.
In most of the blood cancers, normal cell development is hindered by uncontrollable growth of the abnormal type of blood cell. These abnormal blood cells are cancerous cells which prevent the blood from performing any function, like fighting against infections or preventing severe bleeding.
There are three main types of blood cancer:
- Leukaemia – Cancer cells affect the WBCs and an abnormal number of immature white blood cells are produced which ‘clog up’ the bone marrow and stop making other blood cells which are vital for maintaining a balanced immune system and blood.
- Lymphoma – Affects the lymphatic system, which is an integral part of the immune system and protects the body from infections and diseases. In this disease, the production of lymphocytes is increased and since these lymphocytes live longer than they should. This overload puts compromises on the immune system thereby weakening it.
- Myeloma – This is a blood cancer of the plasma cells. Plasma cells are found in the bone marrow producing antibodies which help fight infections. In this type, large numbers of abnormal plasma cells combine and come together in the bone marrow and stop it producing an essential part of the immune system.
CANDROL is a result of rigorous scientific research work done by Dr. Rishi Sharma. It is developed to treat all the types of cancer and its related conditions. It is broadly divided into three lines of treatment (type 1, 2 and 3). These three lines of treatment are prepared according to the specific cancer condition and various other disease parameters. It can be the extent of metastasis loss, the frequency of chemotherapy and radiation therapy on the patient and the hormonal treatments if any.
Candrol is the only cancer treatment center in India doing research in” “stem cell therapeutics” through homeopathy principles and “tautopathy”.
CANDROL facilitates retardation of “metastatic phenomenon”( the rate of spread of cancer to other organ and tissue) developing “specific immunity” for a particular type of cancer is possible by CANDROL.
Moreover, prevention of recurrence of cancer to the maximum extent is only possible by CANDROL. Therefore, we can say, the use of CANDROL enhances the quality of life to a great extent.
There is a considerable difference between the cost of Blood Cancer Treatment in India compared to that of western countries. Countries like USA, UK, Canada, etc are charging around 5-8 times the money charged in India for Blood Cancer Treatment.
Every year a number of visitors come to India for Blood Cancer treatment because of treatment’s high success rate and affordable expense. The other factors which encourage and attracts the foreigners for cancer treatment in India are:
- Affordable Cost
- High Cure Rate
- Latest Infrastructure to Treat Cancer
- Highly experienced and qualified Oncologists
The type of treatment method is also significant in deciding the cost of Blood Cancer Treatment. Other than this, the factors which add to the cost of Blood Cancer Treatment are:
- Type of Blood Cancer
- Stage of Blood Cancer
- Past Medical History
- Any Metastasis
- Duration of Treatment
And many more. So, now get the best Blood Cancer Treatment in India at an affordable rate.
Blood cancers are caused by changes in the DNA (through mutations). Though there are many things that can affect how likely you are to develop certain types of blood cancer. These ‘risk factors’ include:
- the family history
- radiation or chemical exposure
- some health conditions and treatments
- Viral Infections
- Smoking and tobacco are associated with acute myelogenous leukemia.
There are different approaches to diagnose and treat Blood cancer (hematological malignancies). It can be done by measuring complete blood count and microscopic blood film analysis followed by a bone marrow biopsy.
- Full blood count (FBC) – This measures the number of each type of cell present in the blood which are red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- Infection screening/virology testing – It’s very important to understand the patient’s general health before starting any treatment, so some tests for conditions like HIV, hepatitis B and C are being conducted.
- Liver function tests – Series of liver function test is being performed as many drugs are broken down in the liver. So, they need to be determined for any abnormality in the liver.
- Peripheral blood film – This is done to determine the overall health of the RBCs, WBCs, and blood platelets.
- Urea and electrolytes – This measures the overall functionality of the kidneys wherein drug dose and treatment is decided based on the report.
- Other tests – This includes flow cytometry (immunophenotyping) and cytogenetic testing is done to determine cytogenetics.
They are generally treated by specialists in hematology and/or oncology.
Blood cancers result in many different symptoms. Some symptoms are common to all blood cancers while others are characteristic of particular types of blood cancer.
The more the vagueness and non-specific nature of the sign and symptoms the more difficult it becomes to diagnose that.
The common symptoms of blood cancers are:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Feeling weak or breathlessness
- Easily getting bruised or bleeds
- Enlargement of lymph nodes
- Swollen stomach or abdominal discomfort
- Frequent and repeated viral or bacterial infections
- Fever/night sweats
- Pain in bones/joints
- Itchy and irritative skin
- Bone pain
- Persistent high fever
- High heart rate
Kindly go through diagnostic tests if you see any of the early symptoms of blood cancer.
Candrol has emerged as the only hope for terminal cancer patients and for newly diagnosed patients. By combining both Candrol and conventional cancer treatments methods, a load of cancer and its symptoms can be reduced immediately.
When Candrol is combined with conventional treatments like chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and surgeries, then the palliation received by patients is quite remarkable. Since no contradiction with any other therapy is noted so far so with Candrol. Thus, it can be taken along with any other parallel therapy.
Dr. Rishi’s cancer treatment is based on scientific methods which are time-tested, cost-effective, non-surgical, painless and 100% safe. In comparison, conventional treatment methods are expensive and with side-effects.
Additionally, unlike conventional methods, CANDROL is free from side effects as no material doses are being used.
Healing starts immediately after the first dose and the recovery depend on the condition and stage of cancer.
Yes, Candrol would be delivered at your home address within 3-5 working days in India and internationally (depending on international courier timings) after a complete analysis of your medical condition and reports by Dr. Rishi Sharma and his panel of doctors, post completion of payments.
So, take the homeopathy immunotherapy route to palliate cancer.
Book an appointment with Dr. Rishi for satisfactory guidance and understanding and be relieved from the disease.