Pancreatic Cancer Homeopathy Treatment
Cancer in the pancreas is caused by malignant tumors which can spread into other body parts and may be life threatening.
Pancreatic Cancer is one of the most dangerous forms of cancer. It spreads quickly and the prognosis of this fatal disease is poor, early detection is uncommon and it can redevelop even after surgery.
Additionally, pancreatic cancer is comparatively resistant to chemotherapy.
However, with the advent of several new treatments methods, the response rate to pancreatic cancer treatment has been found positive.
Pancreatic Cancer Homeopathy Treatment
The risk of pancreatic cancer is high for aged people, especially those with heavy smoking habits. Understanding the fact, we, at Candrol Center, are focused to provide the best treatment of pancreatic cancer with our innovative homeopathic time-tested treatment methods.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s):
1. What is Blood Cancer and what are its causes?
Mostly, pancreatic cancer begins in the pancreatic ducts that carry digestive pancreatic juices.
No. The pancreatic cancer is not contagious; it does not spread from individual to individual.
2. What causes pancreatic cancer?
The exact causes of pancreatic cancer are unknown. But as per research, it has been found that people involved in certain risk factors are more likely to develop it.
The Risk factors:
- Cigarette smoking— Carcinogen is a cancer causing chemical, and cigarette smoke contains a large number of carcinogens. Therefore, it is one of the biggest risk factors for causing pancreatic cancer.
- Age— It has been found that over 80% of the pancreatic cancer cases develop between the ages of 60 to 80 years.
- Gender— Pancreatic Cancer is more likely to develop in men than in women.
- Family Background—The development of this cancer may also be hereditary.
- Diet habits— Diet habits with high cholesterol, meats, fried foods and foods with high nitrosamines may increase the risk of pancreatic cancer, while fruits and vegetables can help reduce that risk.
- Chronic pancreatitis
- Peptic ulcer surgery
3. What are the symptoms of pancreatic cancer?
It is difficult to detect pancreatic cancer in its early stages. But in its 2nd stage as the pancreatic cancer grows, one can find following symptoms:
- Painful upper back or upper abdomen
- Jaundice, yellowish eyes and skin, and dark colored urine
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss
4. What if you feel that you are exposed to high risk of pancreatic cancer?
Consult your doctor! If you think that you are at risk for pancreatic cancer, discuss it with your doctor. He will suggest you the ways to reduce the risk and will plan the schedule for checkups, if required.
5. How do we diagnose pancreatic cancer?
There a variety of techniques used to detect and diagnose pancreatic cancer such as lab tests, endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), CT scan, ultrasonography, endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Biopsy.
Although all of these techniques may reveal a suspicious mass in the pancreas, by far the best diagnostic method remains histopathology.
6. How does Dr. Rishi’s homeopathy treatment cure the disease?
Dr. Rishi’s pancreatic cancer treatment is based on purely scientific methods. At, Candrol, Dr. Rishi Sharma’s cancer research foundation, we target to treat cancer through innovative molecular medicines. It is customized as per the individual needs of the patients.
Additionally, in comparison to the conventional treatment methods, Candrol center uses effective, non-surgical, painless and 100% safe methods. It is one of the best low cost, but highly effective treatment methods.
7. How soon I can get the results of pancreatic cancer homeopathy treatment?
Immediately after the first dose, you will feel an improvement in your medical state. The recovery depends from individual to individual, and on the condition and stage of the cancer.
So, choose the effective homeopathic treatment for yourself now!